CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Visiting Family

You know how you mean to make time to visit family more and you just don't seem to be able to get around to it. Well, I decided to make it happen. My Grandparents are always asking us to come visit them. They live in Maud, OK which isn't too far of a drive but with three young ones I have to really be prepared to do it. It usually means a long day with tired, worn out kids and Momma. This trip was not like that. It was so great. We went down with no time limitations and just went with the flow. These pictures are not in order and I am not going to be anal today and fix them for you. Normally, I would, but Corban has been running a fever for the past two days and I don't have much time on here.

Here is a picture of me and my good friend Lori. I have known her since the 4th grade. She was in my wedding and we try to do a good job of keeping up. Here we are at her sister's twins birthday party(one of them is pictured here.) She let me drop in on them because I was in the area. My Mom had an accident at work that required a plastic surgeons hands so I stopped by my parents house to let their dog out.

Tuckered out!

Cousin Justin and Uncle Kenny

Uncle Kenny, Kendra, & Marshall

Since I was close to Seminole I drove over and picked up my cousins from their first day of school. I treated them to Sonic and then they treated me to a ride on their 4 wheeler. So fun!

Here's is Grandma Brewer fixing Landice's shoe. My grandma has been feeling much better since she had her heart operations. So Thankful!

Uncle Kenny & Hayden

Landice helping Grandpa Brewer doctor up the horse's foot.

This is what they used.

Brave Grandpa!

Grandma's let their granddaughters squirt as much ranch on their french fries as they want!

Grandpa with Landice. She is so little!

One of my favorite pictures from our day trip...Grandpa really got a kick out of Hayden chomping down on his watermelon!

He would not let go!

Great Memories!

2 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

good for you! I feel this way about visiting my Grandma. Kind of a pain to drive down there, but once I'm there I really enjoy it and forget about stuff I have to do around here. God knew what he was doing when he recommended encouraging one another, it lifts our spirits, too!

Candice said...

Can't believe how big the kids are getting! Yeah, sorry about the blogger love. There was a slight butting of heads in our household over sharing semi-personal content and though I may have won that deal, I took the post down anyway...