CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I am not a good home decorator, but I have to say...

...I was super excited to showcase our cedar lined hope chest that was handcrafted and designed by his Uncle Quenten. It was given to us as our wedding gift for our 3rd anniversary! Love it! Now I can put all of my table linens in it.

Here are my old curtains that use to look like this...

Here are the "new" curtains that Nana helped me whip together in a day!


I love 50% off at Hobby Lobby plus my gift card which allowed me to arrange this! I am very proud of this, because I just started putting this together and it ended up perfect for my formal dining room!
I think with my team of Joshua, Nana, and I we did pretty good! Plus, my friend Terra found the mirror at TJMaxx for super dirt cheap.

7 comments:

Jen said...

Looks great! We have that rug in our living room!

Kayla said...

I love the rug! Room looks great!

Gena said...

Looks great! Super classy....like no kids live within a mile radius classy. ;)

Newberry said...

Your dining room looks wonderful, Elizabeth! Great job!

Aubrie said...

I love that rug!

suzspeaks said...

I agree... LOVE The rug! Good job!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Nice! Maybe I'll update my curtains that way!