CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

1st Day of Free-oh I mean Day School...pardon me!

Can these front porch pictures get any better?

Really?

Maybe?

Okay, add Daddy and things get a little better!

Much better!

Little Hayden's first day...kinda sad, but the reality of this being my only year to drop them all off at the same place won out.

Hurry up sis!

Ms. Gwen...she actually made sure she was teaching Landice again! She calls Landice her "little old lady."

Who's that big kid?!

Too big! This feels too much like real school now that he is in the oldest class.

Ladies Man!

Ms. Quinn

Stomping Bubbles

4 comments:

Natalie Hudkins said...

Awesome pictures! I want to hear all about what you did with yourself all day. Let's go walking/jogging soon!

Kelli said...

Those are great pictures! I hope they all had a great day! I hear ya on the dropping them all off at the same school. We won't have that until Kaden is a Sophomore - if we don't have any more kids! Now I am feeling overwhelmed! Yikes - You know how you posted a while back about running kids here and there. It is coming...

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Oh my! That is the cutest bench and wonderful picture spot! AND you are so smart for finding a place to take all 3 kiddos...I'll have to tell you my story about finding a summer camp for all 3 at the same time. I was so anxious we arrived a day early and had to get a hotel for that night!!! I must've really been desperate to not notice what day camp started...

Shannon "Coupon Princess" said...

Very cute, checking out my cousin natalies friends blogs.. Love the porch pictures, totally priceless.