CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

For Sale: Thankful to be finally getting rid of some stuff!

If you live in Edmond/OKC area and are interested in the items pictured below, leave a comment. First come, First serve!

$4 - Top size 12 month. Jeans size 3-6 mth.

$20 for all...package deal people all sizes!

$15 another package deal...clothes are 9-12 month. Stride rite sandles 4XW. Black dress shoes 3 1/2.

Lion costume size 18-24 mth - $10

Frog costume size 3-6 moth - $8

6 comments:

Kristy said...

That pink and orange shirt might be Brinley's. I haven't been through the clothes you brought back from Jana yet though. Unless you bought one for Landice, I think it might be Brinley's. And since we are about to have another girl we could use it.

Kristy said...

I'll buy the jeans!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

What a great idea! Those costumes oughta go fast with October coming up!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Sorry Kristy, I bet it is yours...we have two of those(two different sizes). Hard to remember whose is what! I am just sick of dealing with clothes a thousand times over!!!!

Micah and Tara Hobbs said...

Kadence had the same shirt!! :-) But I don't want it back!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck on your blogging garage sale!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Yeah! I don't ever have luck trying to sell stuff...that's why I usually just give my stuff away. I think people catch on to that though too :)!