CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 9, 2009

Kid's say the funniest things!

Landice: Mom, I want to eat more parrots(pears).

While playing "Train Shed" with Corban and the actual shed is missing so we are "pretembering" that it is there:

Corban- Mom, you are supposed to stop at the shed after you pick up some coal. Top em's hat's kids are hot so they like it fire.

Conversation with while she is on the potty:

Me: Do you need to go poop?
Landice: No, it's digging.
Me: What's digging?
Landice: My diggers.
Me: What are your diggers?
Landice: I have diggers in my bottom trying to get my poop.
How do you not laugh at that?!

Sometime later the same day as the "digger" conversation, Landice informs me that she pees fish. Again, I am completely confused as to where her little mind has come up with stuff. The only thing I can think of is she is confusing the toilet bowl with a fish bowl.

Hayden has started following the older two kids around while they are whining or crying and mimicing them. It is quiet entertaining for me. He throws his head back and squints his little eyes, leans forward, squats for minute, then throws his head back and lets out a howl. Then, he very proudly stands up straight follows them again stopping multiple times to reenact this same thing.

I hear the little howler now. Naptime is officially over!

4 comments:

Gena said...

Good luck in the morning! Love the quotes. Those are some of my favorite posts of yours. Diggers. That little toot.

Wa Wa Waughs said...

That's the stuff that keeps you from crying sometimes!!

Shannon "Coupon Princess" said...

I have never heard about the Diggers, until now.. that is really funny, you should submit that to Parents magazine!

Newberry said...

Never a dull moment! The digger comment is hilarious!