CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Random Thoughts Thursday Eve

Great day today!

New hair cut & color yesterday!

New shampoo smells like Skittles!

My feet are not popping as much...kind of bummed about that. I should really be glad that the relaxin hormone is finally starting to leave my body. I am...trust me. I just got really addicted to having my feet popped every night by Joshua. Guess he will just have to go back to only rubbing them!

We need a bigger blanket to cover up with while sitting on the couch. Don't try to talk us into Snug Bags either!

I like exclamation marks...they are exciting!!!

While doing lateral lunges today in my entry way, Hayden tried mimicing me. His version was an oh-so-cute toddler squat! What?! Did I say Toddler?! When I look in on all my babies while they are sleeping, I feel like I am looking at someone else's kids, because mine are not THAT big! When did someone hit the gjume button?

Gjume Gjume(think zoom zoom but with a Gj start to it...could be something you would hear your little guy say while playing with cars) is what I say when I want Joshua to hurry up and fast forward through the commercials on our Tivo.

Late night snack of choice this week has been Dole frozen fruit with Strawberries, Pineapple, Peaches, & Mangos. Mmmm...love me some mangos!

I was in the shower when Joshua got home after work and he asked the kids where I was. Landice replied, "Oh, Mommy went outside for a run to workout!" Joshua came in the bathroom with a concerned look on his face thinking I actually did go for a run! Crazy man! Like Father, Like Daughter I guess!

Feeling the slow achiness set in from a great workout today. A love/hate relationship that will always be present in my life. Love to know I got a good one in, but don't really enjoy the soreness. Hayden sure got a kick out of watching his Momma run up and down the stairs about 20 times. I think everyone else's kids will hate my kids being on their sports teams because they will be the one's say practice is too easy!

Okay, so it is officially Thursday, night ya'll!

1 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

You really like that late at night? The only thing I ever want late at night is ice cream or something warm and gooey...maybe that's your secret of staying so slim!