CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 12, 2009

Race for the Cure 2009 5K


Darci, Michelle, & I - These gals rock! Not only are they older than I am, but Darci placed 18th with a time of 21:58 and Michelle placed 11th with a time of 21:10. They smoked my 55th place and time of 24:24. I am very happy with my time, don't get me wrong. I am just so proud of them!

Picture of our race chips!

Me pre-race...very cold!

Joshua was so sweet to bring all the kids down by himself to support me and the cause! WE are hoping to do it as a family next year.

My sweet Landice!

The Fam!

The Transformation Fitness Center Team!

The girl's being silly!

Me and my youngest brother, Jake! I am so proud of him!

I love my little brother!

5 comments:

Gena said...

Way to go girl! I'm going to do it next year. Breast cancer has affected so many women in my family.

Lisa said...

You go girl!

The Seat House said...

i walked with my friend and saw u leaving as we were finishing up! u were too far away to say hi!

amy nickerson said...

you smoked me and my time of 30:05! great job girl!

Tonya Tuggle said...

you look so CUTE!