CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 16, 2009

Frumpy Friday

Today was a little different than most Fridays. Woke up as Joshua was leaving the house. All kid's fed their first breakfast. Apparently, when I finally drag my sleepy rear out of bed they con this zombie-mommy into making eggs and toast as the final course to their bowl of cheerios Daddy gives them while I am still comatose. Glad to know why our grocery bill keeps going up. Those stinkers could seriously eat all day. I feel like a lunch lady without the hair net. I know the "lunch lady" is probably also the "breakfast lady" too, but "breakfast lady" didn't make the cut. Maybe they forgot their hair nets.

Anyways, accomplished an At-Home Workout this morning(very popular these days), but not without some help. Thomas and Friends lined up on my yoga mat, while Hayden crawled up on my workout step while I was using it. I decided it added a little more proprioreception to my workout, and Landice got a kick out of pushing Hayden off the forementioned step. The angel she is immediately saw the error of her ways and promptly began singing Jesus Loves Me in attempt to make amends...every time she did it! One of these days Hayden is going to shove back while singing Amazing Grace, How sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me and I'm going to rescue her because that's what grace is all about, right?! Exactly when you don't deserve it, but desperately need it! I'll just tell her she owes me a Tall Nonfat Caramel Macchiato for being such a good Mommy! Wink!

So back to our day, hosted a tea party for three turkeys


cleaned the house, started where I left off on the never ending laundry, put Hayden down for nap, made lunch for older two to eat while I showered and got dressed. Ate lunch while fixing hair, fed Hayden grapes & pb & J in car at stop lights to get to meeting at noon. Terrible time for meeting, BTW. Still trying to figure out why they won't let me pick the meeting times since I could find a more convenient time for me. Boss EXTREMELY thankful I came. Me EXTREMELY thankful he was thankful. Ran errands, one of which included taking kids to the library to pick up THe Guide to Fixing the Green Thing That is Taking up our Garage Space and Causing Kid's to get Heads Smashed in Between front Van door and Green Dead Thing That Needs to Have a New Head Gasget Soon Before I Blow my Head Gasget.

Arrived home after only 3 public melt downs, played with neighbors, killed this



dinner at Ted's, date night in front of the boob tube...the end

2 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Okay, I don't have anything to complain about!

Lisa said...

Sounds like a action-packed day! My question on the snakes is why is it yellow-orange in one picture and black in the next? Did it turn black after you killed it?? Guess thats a requirement to living in the "country"....gotta be brave enough to kill your own snakes, huh?! LOL :o)