CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Random items that I don't get along with...

Dear Skinny Jeans and Leggings,

I have tried to give you a chance. I REALLY would love to make you look good on me, but I have been blessed with the gift of Man-cheetah muscle legs. And, to be quite frank, I don't do you justice. I had an issue in the 80's when wore you back then and I couldn't get you over the heel of my big foot and I swore I would never have anything to do with you again. Now, I seem to be too hip-py for you. Maybe when I am in the nursing home I shall prance around in you and give everyone a good laugh! So, I am writing my farewell to you so you will know for sure that we are indefinitely through. WEll, we never really had a thing, so there. You should be quite easy to forget. Except, I dream of being able to wear fruffy things and not look like a cross dresser. Oh well, I shall be content in my spandex workout pants and dry-fit tops and ever so comfy running shoes. I shall love you from a distance on mannequin's and models and all my cute little friends!

With deepest regrets,
Elizabeth

6 comments:

Natalie Hudkins said...

Thought you looked cute BOTH times I saw you today!
I choose not to participate in lots of the trends going on right now...

The Davidsons said...

I hear ya!

Candice said...

Hate the skinny jeans and the leggins! They should be outlawed. They are made for waifs...not that I don't wish I was one.

Kayla said...

I'm jealous of your legs! Never thought cross dresser! haha

Wa Wa Waughs said...

With you all the way! Although I did buy a long sweater the other day...not sure if it accentuates the bottom half or not...at least it's black!

McKenzie said...

Hard to believe the bootcamp instructor won't wear leggings ;) I guess that means the rest of us really shouldn't be wearing them... haha! I will get you in them on of these days! ;)