CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 23, 2009

More words from the crazies...

This is Landice's version of the B-I-B-L-E song

Oh the B-I-B-L-E
Oh that’s the homework were going to do
That’s the book for me
I stand alone on the road of God
That’s the one for me.

C:Knock Knock?
Daddy: Who’s there?
C: Chippy
Daddy: CHippy who?
C: Chippy Banana Head

Corban - Mom, I have throw up stingers in my mouth. They held get the stinky stuff out of your mouth to your knees. Your knees have stinky stuff in them and it helps them run faster.

Mommy, we’re in jail.
Me: Why are you in jail?
C: Because I am run too fast.
L: Because I am in jail.

Yesterday, Landice wore her hand me down borrowed rain boots from a friend. Corban told her she looked adorable and she didn't like that very much. She told him in a very ugly tone too. I told her that she couldn't talk to her brother that way and here is what she said. "Well, Mommy, can I just NOT be adorable? Thanks!"

Hayden has figured out that the swiffer has a button that released fluids. I found him in the laundry room yesterday making a swiffer puddle.

1 comments:

Gena said...

Okay, girl. You just bring those crazies over on Wednesday morning. I can't wait!