CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The politeness of little boogers

Gigi came over on Monday to play for a while. She was rocking Landice in the recliner and I was laying on the couch trying to stay conscious. Gigi is too distracted by Hayden playing peek-a-boo by the fireplace to notice Landice digging for gold. Landice very daintily flicked and wiped her new found treasure on her Gigi's pants. After Landice says, "There! Got it!" Gigi asks, "What was that?" Landice very sweetly replies, "Oh! It's just my booger!" Gigi didn't find this as amusing as I did and told Landice "Thank you, but your boogers don't belong on my pants!" Landice naturally replied, "You're SO welcome!"

2 comments:

Gena said...

You're in trouble with that one. She's too smart for her own good.

Chellie said...

I love the stories you post about your kids.. I hope my kid is that funny someday!