CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Random Thoughts Thursday

Had a very surreal moment today. Still on a butterfly high. Am amazed at how God blesses people with so much talent and to be able to see them use it to their fullest potential is inspiring!

I wish my face would give me a break and quite breaking out. Last week it was twin blotches and this week it is a fooman choo monster zit.

I made it 15 days without sweets/chocolate and then caved last Friday night. I know I disappointed others by not finishing my 21 day sweet free, but I feel more sane! Terrible, I know!

I used to not care for StarBucks until I was preggo with Hayden. Now, I love STarBucks!

You should check out Adora and Larie Marie. Adora has some super cute scarves, hats, & accesories that would be great Christmas gifts and Larie Marie has THE BEST candles in the whole entire world. I am not kidding. Everytime I light my Blueberry Muffin Candle Joshua gets disappointed because there aren't any muffins to eat!

Pilates kicked my butt today. I don't know if it was because I really need to work my hamstrings or if I needed to breathe better so I wouldn't make any funny noises if you know what I mean :)!

The house is quiet...so strange!

I told Corban yesterday that if someone was arguing with him that he didn't have to participate. HE could just walk away. So when he asked me if he could do something and I told him no. His reply was, "No, Mom! You're not supposed to argue. You have to just walk away!" Oh brother!

This weather has been beautiful and my mascara has been cooperating with my eyelashes. So, I am pleased.

I am amazed at how clean my chairs are, but very disgusted at what I steam cleaned out of them. Truly gross!

I am thinking about stripping. Stripping my old dresser that is! Any advice is welcome! I will try to post a pic later!

I wonder how many people actually read this blog on a regular basis and have NEVER posted a comment?!

Happy Thursday!!!

8 comments:

Samantha said...

I must confess that I read your blog but don't leave enough comments. However in my defense, my computer does not seem to like your blog and normally I struggle to leave comments.

Crislyn said...

Okay, I'll admit it...I read your blog frequently and I'm pretty sure this is my first comment! :) Hope you're enjoying this beautiful day!!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Did you notice that cute artwork in Adora by DEE?

Where do you do Pilates? I've learned a little from a CD we have.

Gena said...

I read your blog and I comment! Sounds like you had a great day. ;)

Tessa said...

I read you faithfully, and enjoy it, but have never left a comment. However, now I have. :)

Amanda said...

I read every post. Miss you.

Jen said...

I read your blog too, but don't comment too often! I use some great facewash that has helped clear my skin up...let me know if you would like to try some and I'll give you the info!

Kayla said...

I've always wondered how many read mine too. Kinda crazy.