CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 15, 2010

All about Landice: My sweet red head can say some of the cutest things!

She has been requesting the "You are my Sunshine" song at bedtime. After I sing it to her, she will sing it to me. Here is her version:

You are my sunshine,
My precious sunshine.
You make me happy when skies are great,
You'll never know dear how much I love you,
Please don't take my sunshine away.

Tonight while walking home from the Rieger's house after taking Hayden to the afterhours clinic for a head gash, I asked Landice if she could see any stars. She said, "I don't see any stars, Mommy. Maybe they are behind the dark."

While getting ready for bed tonight Landice requested her "workout pajamas." Her "workout pajamas" consist of a sleeveless top and matching shorts. She asked me, "Mommy, will you work out with me?" She melted my heart!

Today, while talking on the phone to her Daddy, Landice told him that she was working out when she was in fact draped over the arm of our recliner. I love my little sweetheart!!!

0 comments: