CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Much to be thankful for...

Like awesome Nana's & Papaw's that call and bring their bikes over to play...


(A little behind on sharing this news, but before Christmas Corban's training wheels broke. So, not being able to fix it, I prompted him to try riding without. Thankfully, I ran into the house and got the video camera because he rode his bike on the first try. It wasn't perfect, but he did it. After being home bound with the blizzard, we decided to go for a ride down the street to the neighbors and I could not believe it, but he rode the whole way! Talk about muscle memory...that stuff gets me REALLY excited!)

Having lunch with a best friend and receiving news that she is expecting her first child in a quiet place like Inspirations Tea Room is not best suited for me. It meant I had to contain my loud, excitement. What a blessing!

Sledding with friends/neighbors was a blast!

Wonderful husband who plays in the snow even though he HATES the cold weather!

Neighborhood kid's gather at our house for some snowy fun!

Daddy & Corban sporting their Oklahoma Christian gear!

Cute little guys who are obsessed with their belly buttons make me smile!

Fantastic 5 Family shot!

Wonderful neighbors!

Absolutely LOVE it when neighbors wipe out and I capture it on camera!

Brother & Sister having fun together!

Adorable little sweet heart with her huge personality!

Great neighbors!

Best Friends!

5 comments:

Gena said...

Great pictures. I have to say, I'm a little jealous of your neighbors. We never even see ours!

Candice said...

Aw! I know I met your friend when we went blackberry picking, and I am so happy for her that she is expecting! Hayden has such cute and chubby legs! I love the snow pics! SO FUN! You look fantastic, girl!

Natalie Hudkins said...

Good job riding without the training wheels. That's huge!
Neighbor friends are the best- especially in bad weather!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

what a lot of wonderful pictures!

Amy said...

What fun! Thanks for the pictures!