CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Meal Planning for the Month of February 2010

Do you hate meal planning? Or have a hard time figuring out what to fix for dinner? Or just plain tired of fixing the same stuff all the time? Well, I have finally had enough people request that do another meal plan. The game plan is:

- $10 for 20 dinner meals planned for M-F that will feed a family of 4-6
- The recipes are very healthy and are great if you are trying to get your kid's to eat their veggies or if you are trying to reach or get started on your weight loss goals
- The meals will be in calendar format, so you can post it on your fridge for the whole family to see what's on the menu
- All the recipes will be ready to print for easy shopping & cooking


I LOVE to cook and luckily my family loves to eat! So, if you are interested in February's Meal Plan 2010, then leave a comment with your email address so I can send you the info by Saturday!

10 comments:

Carolyn Kelley said...

Count me in! Looking forward to it.

Katie said...

yes, please! :) lkcassady@yahoo.com

{It's a family affair} said...

You know I am in!!! The checks in the mail (with your hat :)!)

Heather said...

This will be so helpful. Thanks. My email is ksuheather@hotmail.com

K said...

I hope this solves my problem of "what's for dinner", please add me to the list.

kari.lockwood@gmail.com

Dara said...

Elizabeth, is it too late? My email is dara.tinius@gmail.com

OK Chick said...

I am very much interested. I'm always looking for new meal ideas.
lindsyg43@yahoo.com

Natalie Hudkins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
OK Chick said...

I was hoping I could have access to the site? I hope I'm not too late.

Jessica said...

Is it to late??? I would love it!
jessica_nevitt_teach@yahoo.com