CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wish you were here...




My friend Mandy has a weekly photography contest. This week's contest theme is "Wish you were here!" I took this picture after reading about this week's theme specifically so I could post this for my brother & SIL in Scotland. They have two beautiful children and I have only got to hold one of them. I can't wait to finally meet dear sweet Abigail and squeeze "Baby Daniel" again. The kid's were my sweet little posers when I told them this was to send our love to our family across the pond (How did I do Luke? Did I sound a little bit Brittish?) The last photo is the one I am submitting and it is also my first attempt at using my Mac to alter pictures...SO EASY and quick...just right up my alley! So...I think maybe this post will give insight to where I want to go on vacation sometime...soon! Babe, this is my public, pathetic plea...I love you!!! Just look at those sad, cute little faces...sniff, sniff! Okay, I'm done...

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Love all the pictures and I will join in with your plea to Josh - we would love all of you to come over. There are so many places to see that the kids would love. And I know how much you want to hug Daniel and Abigael.

Heidi said...

Landice is having a hard time keeping a smile off that pretty face. :) Good pic!