CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

MRCC Cowboy BBQ 2010

Cutie Pie Cowboy Corban

The Real Cowboys

Checkin' out the goods...

That's my boy!

The posse

Tried my hand at some ropin'! They Sooo twisted my arm to do it too!

My Sweet HEart! This is what he told me tonight on our way to the BBQ, "Mom, when I get bigger than you and I kinda have to get married and maybe kinda have a baby, I'm gonna have my own house and my own corvette. But, you can live real close so...and you can drive my corvette. Yeah, I would let you do that!" I made him promise me on that one!

This Handsome fella told me that...
This gal here could be my sister or at least a cousin of mine. I took that as a compliment and claimed her as my sister!

I love my little man!

2 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Kayla said...

Oh you two do look alike!