CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 19, 2010

"Best, Best, Best Meal Ever, Ever!" Quote by Corban Mullins

Seriously folks! Delicious...had to make myself stop eating!

Fruit Salsa Recipe is on the back of this brand of peaches from Target. I modified it just a touch by leaving off the jalepeno pepper and the sugar. It was amazing just by itself!

2 cups frozen peaches (microwaved a touch to soften), blend well
2 Tbsp. Lime juice
2 Tbsp Cilantro
1/4 cup chopped red onion

You can eat this with chips or top your fish or chicken. We grilled our chicken in foil...oh, so goooooddd!!!









Easy Pasta - fix according to directions on the box.

Cut up fresh squash & zucchini. Throw on the grill in some tinfoil with some olive oil, sea salt, & fresh cracked pepper.

Mix in with pasta...I'm tellin' ya folks...this one's a keeper. Corban had 3 helpings! Hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I am soooo going to try this! We love Tilapia around here, I wonder if it would taste good on it? Yum!!!

Kristy said...

This is going on our menu for this week. Looks so good!

The 5 Arbuckle's said...

Congratulations on such a good meal in Corban's eyes. It seems like those words are few and far between from my kids.

Gavan said...

I already had some tilapia marinating so I didn't do the chicken but we had the pasta/veggies tonight. I was already planning on grilling the veggies so I grabbed the pasta at the store to add to it. It was great & added a little more food to the meal! We'll try the chicken next! Thanks!
-Mel