CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Two things

#1 - I am starting a Fitness Friday blog post this Friday. I can't wait! So, if you have any fitness questions or need some simple tips or ideas, leave a comment and I will do my best to help ya'll out! The first post will be titled "Mummy Tummy" per request of my Sister inlaw! Seriously, can't wait!

#2 - If you live close to me, then you may be interested in joining me for the next two weeks. I am offering a MWF group training class in my neighborhood at 6 AM. $5 a class or $25 for the 6. We start tomorrow May 17, 2010. Give me a shout to let me know if you are interested!

Hope everyone is staying out of this crazy weather! Happy Sunday!

1 comments:

Samantha said...

I am looking forward to Friday. Have a great week.