CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Hard Hat Tour


Obviously, you can hear the rejoicing from MY children over the new Children's Bible Classes that are in the final stages at Memorial Road church of Christ.

Now you can see the smiles it is putting on all the children's faces. This is the next generation of Christian's folks...it gives me chills to think about it!

The other day I asked Landice what she wanted to be when she grew up. She replied, "I want to be a Kristen(Christian) like you and Daddy!" Bless her little heart!









>

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I bet they loved having the hats to wear! How fun!

Summer said...

love those pics. you have to send me the ones of my kiddos!

Lesley said...

MRCC Rocks and I can not imagine raising my babies anywhere else!!