CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Mexico Day 3

Pre-workout pics

Beach Workout...Totally Awesome!

Free Beach side massages...you don't need a picture of that!

In the pool while Ashley cooked lunch...

Spaghetti for lunch...yum!


Homemade Guacamole that we collectively pitched in on making during a cooking class. I think we all could have taught the class, but hey we got to eat it when we were done!

Beach volleyball...again...yeah!

Beach side relaxing at it's finest!

Kayaking...again...yeah!

Some crazy Texacana restaurant

We were the entertainment for the night!
Chocolate Empanadas..interestingly spicy!

Lisa giving me a rub since I wasn't getting my nightly massage from my hubby! What a great friend and one spoiled wife!
Twinkie's!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

I think I threw up a little in my mouth when I took that pathetic picture of Lisa giving you a massage. I need those magical powers you have that get people to do that for you....

Heidi said...

Does Josh really do that every night?