CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Mexico Day 4

Ash and I riding a bus to downtown Cancun

At the Excellence 5 Star Resort ready for Ash's cousin's wedding

Yummy breakfast...loved my egg-white omelet

Beautiful Bride and her Dad (The wedding is how our girl's trip came about.)

BEachside pics


Ash and I with the bride at the reception

Delicious food




These gals took an all day excursion to Isla de Mujeres which was to include a boat ride, parasailing, lunch, and shopping. It actually turned into no parasailing, caught in the middle of a storm, barfing & dry heaving, not much luck bargaining with the locals, and a cut hand.

Meanwhile, we were in paradise sweet talking our adventure tour guide into FREE sailing lessons, snorkeling off of our sail boat, and jet ski rides. I promise all we did was tip him!




Enjoying our last night in Cancun

Beautiful Sunset

4 comments:

Kayla said...

You. Two. Suck! Haha.

Samantha said...

It looks like you had such an amazing and relaxing time.

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I don't know how I missed all these but now I am caught up....my internet was very slow and frustrating the last couple of days.

Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Heidi said...

Mexico is known for working over tourist. I never paid full price when I went. They always make a deal.