CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Vacation Day 5

Wednesday August 4th, 2010

1st item and most important was the Mullins' clan cooking Chocolate Gravy for the Hobbs and Bialons for breakfast! Yum! If you haven't had it, then you need to be added to my list of people to make it for! You haven't lived until you've had Chocolate Gravy!

2nd item on the list and most stressful was family pictures at a location I found on a hike. There were 3 great locations within in a 5-10 minute hiking area. Let me just tell you that hiking in wedges is not very fun! We cheated on Brad Myers and had Leslie Proctor take our pics since they were on the trip with us! I can't wait to see how they turned out! Thanks Leslie!



Part of the perks of going on the Summit with MRCC is that we got Day Passes to ride go carts, putt putt golf, bungy trampoline, ski lift to top of mountain(which we did NOT get around to doing), diggler rides, bumper boats, rock wall, & probably something else I am forgetting. Anyways, a ton of fun and great for us to do with the family!









WE were honored to hear Erick & Gena Alexander play for us! They are amazingly talented and amazing people. They didn't mind my littlest hoodlum running across the stage or trying to steal the show!

And of course, the fabulous, Micah Hobbs. This is how cool he is at midnight! Let me tell you...so cool! He sure know how to rock out those Wal-mart specials!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Looks like fun!

The 5 Arbuckle's said...

I'm very intrigues by chocolate gravy!