CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 22, 2010

Cousin's Day 2010





We have started what I hope to be a yearly tradition of all the cousin's on my side of the family getting together to just hang out. This is our second one and I think the kid's really like it! At least, I hope they do. Let's let the pictures speak for themselves. Or maybe not, if you know me at all...must commentate...


Our day began after 1 PM when my Aunt Zina brought over the older cousins. We kicked it off with our pumpkin carving. I have to say this year's pumpkin carving must have set a record for THE messiest one EVER! We set up shop in our garage and let me tell you, it was on my mini-van, the floor, the driveway and all in the grass eventually...Flies were galore!!!





This little guy kept taking bites out of everyone's lid to their jack-o-lanterns. Crazy kid!!!



Then, we moved on to the scavenger hunt...


























A little bobbin' for apples...







Then, we played a little Halloween Pictionary, which was really interesting...













We ended our fun times with a lazy Friday morning full of cartoons, X-box, & chocolate chip pancakes. It was a ton of fun with some REALLY great kid's!

1 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

You're such a fun mom/aunt!