CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 25, 2010

Reason # 324, #325, & #326 WHY I Love this MAN...

Reason #324 why I love my man is because he is currently out galavanting around with our three crazies by himself...okay, he is at Braum's getting milk and probably spoiling the kid's rotten with ice cream after they have already had too much Halloween candy. You know it's epidemic when they wake up crying from their naps claiming that candy is now officially a healthy snack and it makes everything feel better.



Reason #325 - HE plays with the kid's and gets on their level. He plays wrestle-fight with them almost every night. He lets them use his office supplies to cover his handsome face with. He let's his daughter put on pretend makeup with an eraser. He just pretty much rocks!

Reason #326 - HE let's me put cute pictures of my kid's on my blog at his expense with showing a crotch shot. Okay, so he doesn't know that I am doing this and I will have to ask for forgiveness later, but it is so worth it :)!
The best reason I love this man is that he tries his best EVERY day to show me how much he loves me. I can't share all the other reasons because then he might get a big head or something...just kidding.

Actually, this post was inspired by our Wednesday night bible class that we are going to called "Who did you REALLY marry?" It is about learning how to recognize your differences and still finding them to be valuable after years of marriage, because after all those are the characteristics that made us fall in love with each other. Some where down the road of life we get disconnected and start letting those differences become a wedge instead of a bridge. Our challenge this week is to write down 12 things that we value most about our spouses. Maybe you can join the challenge too and see if you can spark an old flame!

3 comments:

Gena said...

I will join you in the challenge later this week! I just love watching him with your kids. It's obvious he's such a great Dad.

Farming On Faith said...

You are so blessed!
I am peeking around your blog this morning.
I am enjoying my visit. You are blessed!
Autumn Blessings~
Carrie~

Heidi said...

I love it! :)