CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Decorating our Christmas Tree

My favorite time of year! I love the traditions. I love how every seems to be in the Christmas Spirit. Everyone seems more kind and giving and loving. I love how families get together and reconnect. I love how Christ is remembered in so many households. I love how excited my kid's get. I love to see their faces and how they light up with joy. I love to snuggle up under warm blankets. I love to sit by a warm fire drinking a hot drink with my man. I love snow and I hope we get dumped on again this year. I love wearing sweaters, coats and hoodies. I love seeing my breath when I go out into the cold air. I love to go look at the lights with our friends. I love singing Christmas songs. I love reflecting on the past year and setting new goals for the upcoming year. I love my God whom all these blessings flow! I love my friends who keep me grounded and remind me that I am high maintenance, but yet they still think I am worth it. I love my family who is always there loving me no matter what. I love my job that keeps my passions satisfied. I love my life and I have much to be thankful for.












5 comments:

Summer said...

I love that their clothing ranges from naked to Sunday best. Precious.

Wa Wa Waughs said...

That train around the base is great! Keep up your traditions and your kids will be asking about them if you forget anything!

Gena said...

Ooh, I love that train around the tree. And I agree with Summer. I was about to give you a hard time about the Sunday best until you had a naked baby in there. I forgave you after that. ;)

Candice said...

Oh my goodness Hayden is losing his BABY look!!! Next time we make a trip to Edmond I hope to see you and your precious fam! Let's do it after the holidays!!!!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Okay, in my defense...this was our second try at decorating the tree. We originally started Saturday night and the kid's were just done, so we finished up on Sunday after church. Otherwise, we might have all been naked:)!!!