CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow(Ice) Day 2011





I absolutely LOVE living in Oklahoma! The weather is different every day and you can count on some pretty fun times if you make the most of it!

For instance, Saturday we had a beautiful day that we were able to ride bikes down to the park without coats on.




And then today, we woke up to a "Snow Day" meaning we didn't have school! Yeah!!!

The kid's climbed into bed with me and we watched some cartoons together...then, the wild rumpus began...





And, of course, we can't let a beautiful thing like an ice covered sloped driveway go to waste...





This day is full of surprises...
Big sister finding the perfect hiding spot from little brother in order to protect her naked Ariel doll. Oh, there are days I wish I could find a tight spot to hide out in...like after my 2 year old tells me I need to wear a diaper. Hope your day has been full of surprises too!

0 comments: