CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

This will be my last post...



On...



This...


Blog site!


Gotcha! Well, those of you that DO read, I hope I did get your attention because...

I have a new blog/website that I will be blogging at from now on. I REALLY hope that you will follow me on over to here to subscribe and continue to keep up with our family! This new website is very user friendly and spiffy with all kinds of tabs to be able to find recipes and such much easier!

My friend, Michelle, is so awesome and has been helping me get this all set up! I am SO EXCITED! Can't you tell?!

Anyways, I want to kick off my first blog post on my new site with a FREE GIVEAWAY!

Here's what you have to do:

#1 Subscribe as a reader - yes, I am lame enough to bribe ya'll ;)!

#2 Tell me why you started blogging

#3 Guess what the prize will be

***Winner will be chosen by Tuesday February 1st, 2011 9pm CST.

My husband...


This handsome fella, will choose who the winner will be! Remember, he is a numbers guy and I am a fitness gal...so good luck!!!

0 comments: