CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Are you up for a challenge?!

I am starting a new blog that is by invitation only. It will be for those who want to join my challenge. Here is my Challenge:

20 Minutes a Day - Can you do at least 20 minutes a day for 5 days a week? I want to see how many people can join in my challenge and see a transformation in their bodies by just adding 20 minutes a day. The average American watches over 4 1/2 hours of T.V. a day and somehow finds all the excuses in the book about how they lack time for exercise. I want to challenge you all whether or not you decide to do my challenge to begin some type of physical activity on your own. If you want to join me for the next 4 weeks, I will be posting 5 days a week your daily 20 minute workouts. You will get 20 workouts for for $20. The first two to comment can join at no cost.

If you want to join my challenge leave me a comment!

18 comments:

Micah and Tara Hobbs said...

i'll join!! sign me up!!

DeeDee said...

Hey - count me in!!

suzspeaks said...

man, I just knew I would be one of the first two!!! Sign me up anyways!!

Mandy said...

I'm in! When do you want me to pay you? When are you starting?

Elizabeth Mullins said...

We will start next Monday...I am giving a week for the sign up. You can pay me at church and I will send you the link! I am glad you are doing this! I am also going to set up a point system for a suprise at the end...wait for more details to come!!!

Andrea said...

sign me up!!!!

Dara said...

I want to do it! I'll pay you next Sunday. I'm obviously not doing well by myself.

kj said...

Can I sign up??

Can I pay you at church on Sunday?

Josh said...

I am in.

Heather said...

Sign me up--I'm loving our Mondays at the gym!

Candice said...

Can you do it again when I am trying to lose baby fat? :)

Michelle said...

Count me in...Michelle

Karla said...

OK Elizabeth...this is really outside my comfort box but the middle fortys have hit me hard and I need to do something so here we go. I am going to try to convince Karissa to do this with me...she is in Texas right now but due back Saturday...I will check with her then but I am in!

rebeckaoneal said...

how about you change it too the last two to leave a comment and i will check back offten. j/k what a great idea i mean if you like to workout and all!!!

Brooke said...

I am so in!

Lisa said...

Ok...if the pregnant ladies can play too, then count me in as well! Maybe I should get double the points for everything since I'm working out for 2! :o) lol! Just don't count on my measurements going down anytime soon!

Tricia said...

I would love this!! Thanks for doing this for us "workout challenged" people!! Can I pay you on Tuesday??

Michelle said...

I want to join, but it's 10:45 on Sunday night. :(
~M