CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Challenge Rules and Start Date!

The 20 Minute Challenge will begin on May 5th. The cost is $20 for 20 different custom workouts! I will post them daily for your use. YOUR goal is to do a minimum of 20 minutes of exercise 5 days a week. Now...if you already exercise pretty regularly you have a different challenge. You will try for an extra 2o minutes a day and you get bonus points for getting a non active spouse/friend/fiance/relative/stranger to do 20 minutes of exercise too. For every extra 20 minutes or non active participant you will get a point. You can also get bonus points by loosing pounds and inches. Refer a friend that joins us and you get 5 bonus points! The person with the most extra bonus points get a PRIZE at the end of the four weeks! Please remember if you are under a doctors care or have not seen one in a while you should get their recommendations before starting a new exercise program.

Things to do before next Monday:

1. Take your measurements. (I will give specific instructions in another post)
2. Get on the scale.
3. Starting practicing getting your 20 minutes in!!!
4. Think of who you can recruit for this challenge! Anyone can join!


You can report your bonus points to me weekly. Once you pay and I send you the new website I will give you my personal email for you to communicate with me through. To get points for your pounds/inches lost you will have to send in your results to me. They will be confidential. I am closing the challenge at 10 PM on Sunday night! Let the challenge begin!!!

7 comments:

DeeDee said...

great I can't wait!!! note to self - QUIT EATING MINT OREOS

Heather said...

I can't wait either! What great motivation...thanks Elizabeth!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christi said...

Sign me up! I need this to get ready for summer! Thanks Elizabeth!

Nicole said...

Robert and I want to do it too!!! THis was a great idea! Can we pay you on Sunday or do you need earlier? Here is our blog address and email
thecarpenterfour.blogspot.com
carpyss2000@yahoo.com

The Bowens said...

I would love to join in your challenge but I am in Massachusetts. Could I pay you via Paypal? What type of workouts are you going to do? Will I need any equipment (bands, weights, etc) to do the workouts? My e-mail is lauraprice674 at hotmail dot com. Thanks

Mel said...

I don't know you, but I was doing a little blog jog and found this - I see I am too late for this challenge so I was wondering if you will be going this again? If so, please let me know, I would be very interested.