CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Bonus points!!!

Bonus: If you can get your spouse to join I will give you the 10 extra bonus points. Also, if you mention the 20 minute challenge on your blog you can earn 10 extra points! If you do not have a blog, then you can send my blog to 10 friends via email for the extra 10 points. The points will be on the honor system. On the private website, you will be able to track your points and you will be able to earn extra points for answering questions correctly!

The first person to answer this questions correctly gets 2 bonus points.

How many extra calories per day do you need to burn in order to lose 1 lb. in 1 week?

a. 3000 calories
b. 200 calories
c. 1200 calories
d. 350 calories

9 comments:

suzspeaks said...

D. - and I already mentioned the challenge on my blog - BEFORE this post!! Maybe that's a few extra points?? Ha!

Heather said...

I agree--I think it's D. And--I will mention it on my blog too--thefowlerfive.blogspot.com.

DeeDee said...

This is a trick question. The answer is E - none of the above. The real answer is 500. 3500 calories is equal to 1 pd. 3500/7 is 500.

DeeDee said...

oops - pound is lb not pd

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Very good DeeDee! 350-700 calorie increase will add 1-2 lb per week, but a deficit of approximately 500-1000 calories will lead to 1-2 lb. weight loss...BUT if you are exercising and you do cut your calories by 350 you will also see weight loss results too. So Suzanne and DeeDee will both get points! Great Job!

kj said...

Bonus points please! I posted on my site! ; )

DeeDee said...

yes, I posted it on my blog yest too! I need more bonus too!

Micah and Tara Hobbs said...

It has been posted!! Your blog is probably getting more hits than anyone!! Also, my mom and aunt are joining. I have their money and will give it to you next time I see you!!

Candice said...

D. I want to take part in the next 20 minute challenge. I am getting too far along to do it now!:)