CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Houdini Diaper & Books Galore!!!

While cutting coupons to get ready for the grocery store I heard the kids playing in the bathroom sink. I figured a wet bathroom that needs to be cleaned anyways would buy me at least 10 minutes before I had to do damage control. After 5 minutes, I hear Landice crying so I go check it out and this is what I found.

Landice had dropped a few poops on the step stool and had also stepped in it. All I could do was laugh and say "Don't move!" FYI, poop does stain the bottom of one's feet. I did not find Landice's diaper until 3 this afternoon. She had stuck it behind the real toilet while taking the kid potty apart. Notice the blue part of the potty on the cabinet next to the sink...well, the kids turned it into their own mini waterfall. Thank goodness for Chlorox Wipes. I gave the kids a much needed bath.

Later, before a late, late, late nap time I sent the kids to get a book and wait for me to come read to them. I was on the phone and took a tinsy bit too long and this is what I found.

When I ask Corban why they decided they needed to take all the books off the shelf his reply was this: "Well, Mom I needed to find my cars to play with."

Point of this blog is to remind me why I wait until they are already napping to take phone calls and cut coupons. (BTW, I forgot the coupons.)

1 comments:

Tonya Tuggle said...

Its so great you have a sense of humor. I think your day would have sent me balling or screaming; one of the two.