CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Boot Camp Starts Next Thursday April 23rd!

6 weeks of kick your booty workouts...if you want in to this exclusive, WAY to good to be true offer...Give me a holler!

6 week Boot Camp Sessions will begin the week of April 23rd at Transformation Fitness Center. You do NOT have to be a member to join a group fitness class. I can only train 10 clients per class. See below for details:

Cost per each set of 6 sessions - $60($10 per session)

Childcare: $15 per one child for 6 weeks for Monday 10 AM class and evening classes
$20 per 2 children, 3 or more children $25.



Thursdays @ 6:30 PM - Will Start on April 23rd

Mina
Risa
Darci
Ashley B.
Terra
Alissa
Meredith?
Tara

Thursday's @ 6:30 PM Men's Group Training with Miguel - Started on April 16th

Joshua
Tim?
Matt
Chad
Zach
Micah

4 comments:

Michelle said...

oh I would have next time give me a call, it would be good for me to try to keep up with you, you're a ton faster then I am 726-9008

Kayla said...

Arg. I'm pretending I didn't just read this. (It's hard when you keep blogging about it though!) Maybe next year...just thinking about adding ANOTHER thing right now makes me stress! But not adding it when I need it also makes me stress. I should just go to bed early tonight and shutup!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

What a neat blog...Will love reading more of it...Stop by and visit me when you have some time.

Amanda said...

I can't wait to go to the gym with you when we are home.