CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Eight Years and Counting, Lord Willing!

These are pictures of Joshua and I when we were babies. I love having these pictures side by side because it amazes me that God had "us" in HIS plan. I am so thankful that God is in charge!



It is hard to believe that Joshua and I have been married for 8 years and known each other for 10! 8 Years ago Joshua placed a ring on my finger and promised to love me until death do us part...I plan to have him make good on that promise!

I found some pictures I thought I would share with ya'll along with a scripture that my aunt put in our wedding scrapbook she made for us. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7, "Love is patient, Love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perserveres."

Here are some pictures Corban took last night of Joshua getting on one knee and putting my "new" ring on my finger at the dinner table in front of the kids. "New" = a new band & ring replated




I love it! More importantly I love that man even more. I know that the scripture above says love does not boast, but I can't help myself. Joshua is the epitomy of unselfish, patient, kind, protector, & provider for our family. He keeps asking me if I love the ring and I told him it would be the icing on the cake if I liked icing. So, instead I told him the ring is WAY better than the crunchy chocolate fish in my B & J's Phish food!!!

7 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

It's great that you still feel that way after 8 years!!!

ParamedicMommy said...

Happy anniversary! I remember the wedding, and it's crazy it was that long ago, and now you have three gorgeous kiddos!

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary!! What a sweet thing to get a "new" ring!! That's awesome! And Corban did a great job taking pictures! You guys look awesome! Congrats on 8 years together! Here's to another 60+ years together!

Kayla said...

Great pictures! I really see your kids in both of you all. I need to go to my moms and get some baby pics of me.

Chellie said...

Wait a minute.. Corban took those pictures? He did an awesome job!
The baby pictures are cute, Landice looks so much like you.

Natalie Hudkins said...

Cute pictures! I love what you wrote! I am glad I got to spend your anniversary with you- ha ha.

ME said...

You look the exact same as you did in your wedding pic eight years ago!!!