CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 10, 2009

Postponed: Berries not ready yet!!! Berry Picking and Swimming!

Here is the website for the First Fruits Blackbery farm here in Edmond. They are estimating their berries to be ripe for picking on Tuesday July 14th. If you are available you should come join us in a fun time picking some yummy berries and then take a dip in our neighborhood pool! I will keep checking back with the date to make sure they will be open on Tuesday. Leave message if you want to join us!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Sounds like fun! We would love to come. Let us know as it gets closer if things are still on and what time you are going.

Natalie Hudkins said...

Hey- we have been waiting for it to open too! Did you read about their ministry? My parents are friends with them and it's really cool what they are doing!

Mandy said...

Ooh! I wanna go! I need some blackberries to make jam with.

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Sounds good girls! Yes, Natalie I did read about their ministry...way cool stuff! I will keep ya'll updated!