CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 13, 2009

There is such a thing as too smart...

In an attempt to convince me that marshmallows are good for him, Corban said, "These Marshmallows protect your chin so they don't get hiccups."

During this morning's first nonsensical argument, Landice emphatically said, "Yes, I Ma'am 4!"

Me: Corban you need to close your eyes and go to sleep.
C: My eye hurts when I close it. If I close my eye it will get an ash-lie(eye lash) in it.


Me: Corban, when Daddy gets home I am going to tell him you are not obeying.
C: No, Mom. It's a secret.

Cute little Hayden just flashed his pearly whites while pooping again...More to come later!

1 comments:

Emily said...

Ha! Yes! Kids are like dogs. Everyone says they want a smart dog or a smart kids but really you just want them to sit and stay. Anything beyond that is asking for trouble.