CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Corban's 4th Birthday Party at Oklahoma Gold Gymnastics

I will prefice this with the fact that we are not rich and I do not like to spend a lot of money on birthday parties. But, since we had just moved I knew I would not be ready for a home friend party just yet. Now that I have experienced the stress-free, somebody else's place gets trashed, someone else is providing the activities for the kids, and I have to do is show up with a cake that I didn't make(Thanks again Katie)...um...I can understand why so many parents choose this route. The party was great and I actually enjoyed just taking pictures, playing with Corban, and visiting with friends and family. Do I sound like I am being sucked in?! Not quite. We are going to have everyone out for Hayden's 1st birthday next month. I am a glutton for punishment or just plain crazy!




4 comments:

Kayla said...

Cute cake!!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

You just have to do that sometimes! If you're worried about the party thing every year, you might think about alternative traditions in your family. I know one family (and they're wealthy) with 3 kids that does one big birthday party a year, so each child's special year comes up once every 3 years. If it's an off-year, they get a family party at home. Anyway, there are other alternatives, too. Looks like it was a fun time!

Heidi said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday!

my panda fanatic roommate got a cute Morn Creations bag as birthday gift!
she is just THRILLED with it.
hkpanda.freetzi.com