CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Corban's 4th Birthday

I am going to do the typical cliche birthday post and talk about how "I can't believe my baby is 4." So get ready for it! I can't believe my sweet Corban is 4. However, the night of his birthday I was not too thankful for him waking us up at least 4 times in the night. I think he was just reminding us of what we dealt with when he was first born. Stinker! Anyway, here is what we did on his day.

Breakfast of champions per request - Sprinkled Donuts at Gigi's house.

Landice and Nana looking for birds.

Corban & Papaw picking pinky sized tomatoes.

We made smores. Corban didn't like them. They were "too messy."

Here Corban is planting his Veggie Tales sunflower his Gigi gave him last year for his birthday. I made him a promise that we would plant it at our new house.

0 comments: