CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hold on to your seat belts because this is going to be a long honkin' post!

First to mark off of my month of July catch up post is Capitol Hill V.B.S.

Due to Hayden having another double ear infection(we are thinking tubes if another one hits this year), I only got to help one day, but I tell you it was great! It was a wonderful time with my Christian friends to help out in our community. It was a good reminder of how blessed we are and to remember that even though our refridgerator died, Joshua's car is undriveable, the brakes on my car went out, and a TON of others little minute things went caput in the midst of our move. These things are a frustration, but not a matter of whether or not our kids will get to eat dinner or have a safe, warm home to sleep in at night.




Sorry Summer...I just loved it too much not to post your Kelly Ripa Hotdog pose!





0 comments: