CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A mouth full of Mullins

While driving to church I will unconsciously twirl my hair. Landice always says to me very motherly, "No Mommy, Don't...Play...With...You...Hair. You mess it up."

Tonight, while putting Corban to bed he said, "I can't say my prayer. You have to. The Dr. said that when I hurt my thumb that it needs to heal, so I can't say my prayers." I convinced him that he should pray for his thumb to heal. He began his prayer and here is a little slice of it - "Dear God, Thank you for Nana & Papaw. Help Papaw's eye to heal and my thumb to heal. Please don't let Tigger(N & P's cat that passed on recently) be in Heaven and don't let Tigger die again. Please help Tigger to be safe."

Hayden has graduate to full fledge walking and he is only 11 months old. Today he was showing off by walking with both hands behind his head while holding a toy. Oh, boy!

The other day Corban was hiding in our bathroom cabinets and he found where I had placed our toilet paper. He made me laugh really hard when he kept saying, "Mom, why are you sneaking the toilet paper?!" What he really meant was stacking instead of sneaking.

While Joshua and I were getting dressed for church on Sunday, the 3 musketeers opened the door while we happened to be completely naked. Since the kid's are getting older we have been trying to be a little more discreet while dressing. Normally, I wouldn't think anything of this except Corban started laughing...At me! He said, " Haha! Mom! You look like Tinker Bell!"

3 comments:

Kayla said...

ooo Tinker Bell! I think that is a GREAT compliment :)

Gena said...

Tinkerbell is so good looking. I'm jealous.

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Gena & Kayla, You gals come closer to Tinker Bell than I ever will...I can only dream! HA! Pretty soon the kids will be calling me Momma Hoss or something crazy like that!