CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Hayden...You're the lucky one!




I say you're the lucky one because you were not my first or second child. Therefore, I let you play with balloons at your 1st birthday party...


I don't stress about making the perfect yet not-so-perfect cake for your party. Instead, I let Katie do it...


Speaking of cake, you already have had a bazillion pieces of it before you first birthday so you already know what to do with it...


I let you eat/play in the dirt and when you are finished gently spray you off with the waterhose and consider that your daily bath...



I place your snacks in a cup on the floor as if you were a dog just so I can feed you some real dinner...Sorry, no picture for this...I'm just too busy!

I save you the torture of dressing you daily and let you run around like a naked hoodlum...


And this as an example of how to act in public...


On one hand maybe you're not so lucky though. Because I quite possibly lost all sanity a year ago today, you get to have a Mom that is not afraid to embarrass you by showing pictures like this...

2 comments:

Candice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Candice said...

That's a great, funny, and sweet post! Hey, at least that last pic of you you have a fantastic booty!:). You look great, mamacita! Happy Birthday, Hayden! You get cuter and cuter everyday! Wish we could have been there to see you devour your cake!