CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 7, 2009





You precious darlings
Set my heart on fire
Priced above all things
Future in heaven is my desire

The daily fight to do what is right
Constantly battling
Keeping the goal in sight
You keep growing, words pour out rattling

Do I listen, Do I hear
Do I care enough
Will I kiss your little bear
Can I let you teach me how to be tough

These days come and go
Every one is different
Some fast, some slow
Close of the day I'm spent

Every day is a gift
Take advantage, use it wisely
Encourage on another, give a lift
Don't let your heart sit idly.

God put you in our care
Without an attached instructions
Only HIS love to share
Keeping our motives under construction

Keep on striving
Walking that line
Together we're thriving
Together we let HIS light shine!





0 comments: