CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday, Monday bada bada ba da...

Arose from bedding early. Made Bed. Made breakfast for kids, chocolate coffee protein shake for Joshua and I. Cleaned up, sorta. It's all relative ya know! Did a load of laundry. Changed Hayden twice after he decided to pour Bubba's water all over the floor of the laundry room and then sat in it. Checked email. Loaded kids into car to get to work on time only to NOT find my keys. Where were they you ask? In the floorboard of Joshua's car, of course. Duh! Logical place for them to be for this high strung Momma. Thankfully, Tara was to my rescue and let me borrow her car. She drove it down and walked back home with her kids so I wouldn't be any later. Called all my gals to let them know my dilemma. Arrive at gym 15 minutes late. Bowled the kid's into the Kid's Club, Ran, no Sprinted into the gym, wonderful client's greet me with a shout of "Hooray!" All is good with the world! Except, now I still need to fit in my workout...

3 comments:

Summer said...

Girl, your life sounds like a workout to me!

Katie said...

Well, late or not... you kicked my booty today! I am actually grateful you were a little late... less workout time for me. :) haha.

Gena said...

I can totally hear that song. I need some of your energy.