CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

UGGH Thursday!!!

U - Understand
G - Get a Grip
G - Gratitude
H - Healthy

I feel very UGGH to day! Yeah, I want to complain. I really, REALLY do. But, I have so much to be grateful for. So instead of complaining I will do some exclaiming!

I UNDERSTAND that life is a challenge everyday but somehow expect there will be an EASY button to push.

I UNDERSTAND my life is easier than most.

So, that tells me every day to GET A GRIP!

I have to GET A GRIP because I don't want my complaining nature to create 3 other complaining creatures.
So, I am going to show GRATITUDE and change my attitude.

"ATTITUDE REFLECTS LEADERSHIP!!!"

My GRATITUDE is for being able to spend individual time with my kids when they are sick while the others get to go to Day School.

My GRATITUDE is for the blessings God continually gives me even though I don't deserve an ounce of it.

My family is HEALTHY overall and that is such a blessing in itself.

We take our youthfulness, energy, and being HEALTHY for granted until it is being zapped from us.

Are you having and UGGH day? If so, leave your acronyms and share with others how you change your attitude!

1 comments:

Micah and Tara Hobbs said...

Someone has been watching Remember the Titans.