CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Parchment Baked Chicken

First, I will start off by saying that wax paper is not a good replacement for parchment paper. I have to open all the windows because there was so much smoke, but I have to say this was really tender and tasty chicken! Will be a keeper in our house!


2 plum tomatoes diced along with fresh rosemary & oregano chopped accompanied by 4 kalmata olives


I folded the paper making a square in the middle. Spray with non-stick spray, top with spinach or arugula.


Lay chicken breast on top of spinach/arugula.


Top with herbs, tomatoes, & olives.



Pour 1/4 tsp olive oil on top of each chicken breast.


Add cracked pepper & pinch of sea salt.


Fold paper over to create a tent covering.



Update on children during the cooking process...










Open paper to see succulent yum-licious chicken!


Served with our fruit & steamed cauliflower sides. Dinner is served! Enjoy!!!

5 comments:

Gena said...

And I just ate two cookies and some pringles. I'm coming over, Martha.

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Gena, I am going to steal some of your DNA so I can join you!!! I'll bring the M & M's ;)!!!

Kayla said...

that does look yum and something i could possibly do

OK Chick said...

Looks amazing. I'm going to try this next week!

Kristy said...

Just getting ready to put it in the oven. I'm curious to see if it will be a hit!