CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 4, 2010

This is how we do it...

Here is a picture of 1 of 3 infinity scarves that I made for 3 special people this Christmas. I would like to say that they will get LOTS of wear, but I couldn't help but bust out laughing at how silly they turned out.
My Cousin, Kendra, being a good sport and kindly asking, "Can you help me figure this out!" My brother in Scotland had to ask me if it was meant to be a baby carrier.



It may not look that great around your neck, but we sure had a ton of fun dancing & spinning around in it.




I wonder where he learned this trick from...seems awfully guilty to me...I wouldn't do that...act guilty that is!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love scarves and I searched all over the internet on how to make a cowl. I found a crochet pattern and I taught myself how to crochet it and I made two of them. I love them. They keep my neck toasty warm.

Gena said...

I love your scarves. I have to admit, I have no idea how to put those kind on, though.