CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Random Thoughts Thursday...

I had an egg white with spinach and feta omlette this morning...it made me gag!

For the record, I don't gag at many things. Only: Meat on the bone, poop from one kid smeared on another kid, and apparently warm feta cheese on my omlette. Who would have thought?!

It took me 10 minutes to walk half a mile today...I am severely depressed. How can I go from running 13 miles in 2 hours to this? Major poody doot is all I can say about that.

"Poody Doot" I suppose is my "Christian cussing" although I am not sure what it would actually represent. Oh well...I use to say "Oh, dear!" to everything. I guess I am choosing to sound like a 4 year old these days instead of a 90 year old in her rocking chair.

Talk about choices, man I am not eating very healthy these days. The Valentine Crap snuck into our house and has taken over like the mice off of American Tale. That movie is a lot scarier than I remember...Kind of like I don't remember Tom & Jerry being that violent. Wow!

Day 2 with no Facebook has been great so far. I have not sat down to see what everyone is cooking, doing, wearing, complaining about, rejoicing about, randomly saying, or wished anyone a Happy Birthday. I think we will survive...I mean, I will survive. Maybe I will get more sleep, be more productive, & not ignore some chores like dusting...

Well, I guess I will get back to painting our kitchen a "Red Red Wine" Behr color and prove to be somewhat productive today...Ya'll be good!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

So, sorry to hear about your feta experience. I really love it. Enjoy your painting.

Wa Wa Waughs said...

What happened? Did you get injured? Maybe I missed a FB update? LOL

I admire you....I sometimes think about adding up all the time I spend on the computer, but never do anything about it. I'm sure I could get several rooms painted...

amy nickerson said...

Ah bummer about the running! Did you get to the doc to figure out what it is? Hope you can bounce back 'cause I know how much you wanted to torture yourself with 26.1 miles :) No really, hope you do get better. I know how frustrating it can be when your mind wants to do one thing but your body is telling you otherwise. I get so annoyed with my knee at times...

Gena said...

I hope your foot/leg/knee gets better. (Can't remember) All I know is I miss your little red hat appearing everywhere on facebook. It's too plain now.