CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So uninspired...

We played Hungry Hippos today for about 30 minutes. During that time I realized that my Hippo was Bulimic and would spit back up and Hayden's little flipper would pop his balls back into his pool of winnings. Corban's would get balls stuck in his throat and Landice was constantly wanting us to wait on her to get her balls in the right place.

Hayden's favorite book is Llama Llama Red Pajama! Okay, so it's my favorite too. The gist of the book is all ryhming and fun like that and probably my favorite lines from the book are "Baby Llama what a tizzy, Sometimes Momma's very busy, Enough with all this Llama Drama, and please be patient with your momma!" On the page before it show the baby Llama yelling with his mouth open. Every time I turn to that page, Hayden shows me his tongue and says, "Scared!" I just think it is a cute book that helps kid's understand that Mommies try their best, but also teaching them to be patience even when they are scared.

This is the first week without Day School. YEs, I know. We didn't get make up days from snow days. Major stink, but I am not going to dwell on it.

I am so ready for summer. I love the heat. I love the sun. I love the pool. I love worn out kids that take super long naps. I love trying to get a tan. But, for some reason this time of year, I don't want to get out of bed. Maybe I am reverting back to my teenage years where we could sleep in til noon. 8:30 now in my case is late during the week. I don't know what it is. Oh well...

The garden is coming along. We have retrieved a few strawberries and our bluberries are coming in too. I can't wait for our tomotoes, zucchini, squash, peas, & peppers to start sprouting too. The kid's have learned alot and had some fun too.

I wish someone would come dust my house.

I need to get my summer schedule figured out. It's going to be very busy with lots of fun things.

I have been having the urge to go play golf lately. Which is highly weird because rarely have I ever made it through a whole game without getting bored or hungry.

I want to take some tennis lessons and maybe some swimming lessons too. Two things that think I would really enjoy more if I had some level of skill or instruction!

I signed up for FREE tickets to be on Dancing with the Stars this season. I feel ridiculous, but you know what, I love that show. It makes you want to move and grove. I keep telling Joshua that I have a scheme to convince the producers to allow a non-celebrity to be on there because I just know that they would pick me :)! He just laughs and says, "Now, that would definitely do it." "Do what?" I asked. "Embarrass me for once...everything else you do I can get over, but you, dancing on tv, that would embarrass me." I answered back, "But surely I can dance a lot better than Kate Gosslin." He laughed at me again, "Yeah, but that ain't saying much. Most anyone can dance better that she can!" No faith, I tell ya!

I am addicted to this. I love it. I eat on everyday! My favorite is the strawberry. It gives you more protein per serving and has less sugar and additives than the normal lowfat yogurts out there. Plus, I like that it is thick and creamy!

I am excited about my "Mummy Tummy" post on Friday! Off to do some yoga now...ciao!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

We love that yogurt too. Even just the regular large tub of stoneyfield french vanilla...so yummy with fresh fruit in it. I've convinced the kids its soft icecream yogurt just like orange tree!! Tastes just the same to me!

Heidi said...

I'm glad you put the name of the yogurt on your blog. I bought the wrong brand.

I thought it would be fun to take tennis lessons also. It is hard to play tennis by yourself.