CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Swim lessons with Cousin Alyx and her friend Carlie

We love that my cousin Alyx teaches our kid's their swim lessons every year! They are very comfortable with her already and it makes them more comfortable in the water. I love that I can work out in their fitness center while they give the lessons. This week has been super productive because I have been able to kill two birds with one stone from 8-9:15 every day. I love it! Now, how can I figure out how to have weeks like this all the time?!

Corban is diving and doing a really good job becoming more confident on his own in the water. Landice will go under to rescue dinosaurs. Hayden will go under as well as kick his feet really fast! They are doing great! It is so fun to see my kid's grow and learn new things. I keep telling myself this so that I don't just fall apart when Corban turns 5 next Tuesday! Too big, too soon, I tell ya!








3 comments:

The Lj's said...

Alyx is an awesome swim teacher! She has true talent for working with the little ones! I am so thankful you hooked us up last year!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

that does sound like a productive week! :)

Heidi said...

Cute pictures! 5 already! Elizabeth your old!