CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tag YOUR IT!!

1. How often do you go over the speed limit? Every once in a while, I usually set my cruise control if I know I am in a hurry

2. Do you dance like crazy when no one is looking? AAhhhh yes and it sure is fun

3. If you were going to be stuck on a desert island which book, movie, and which CD would you take with you? Bible, Karen Kingsbury books, Harlen Coben books, Addison Road CDs...I am a bit of an overpacker as you can see!

4. What did you get in trouble for as a kid? lying, stealing, talking too much, picking on my brothers

5. What really gives you the creeps? snakes, spiders, people that are hurt like bleeding and stuff

6. What was your favorite toy when you were a kid? rainbow bright doll & Strawberry Shortcake banana seat bicycle

7. You run into a friend while shopping. Where were you? Well, I pretty much run into someone I know everywhere...small town:)!

8. When you fall asleep are you usually on your side, stomach, or back?side or back

9. If fat or calorie intake were not an issue, what food would you consume the most? ice cream, chocolate, guacamole

10. If you could hire one of the following, which would it be: Driver, chef, maid, or stylist? maid

11. What movie have you watched the most? I don't typically like to re-watch movies


12. What perfume do you wear?Heavenly by VS
13. What was your favorite sitcom growing up? Walker Texas Ranger & Touched by an Angel & 7th Heaven

14. What were you doing the last time you had a really good laugh? I was going to the bathroom and Landice came in and asked me why I had "grass" on me!

15. What was the very first concert I ever attended? Rascal Flatts

16. Who is the 4
th person on your missed call list? Ashley

17. How long does it take you to get ready in the mornings?depends on if I throw on a hat to go workout or if I actually shower and get ready. 30 minutes usually

18. When is the last time you went to the mall and what did you buy? Yesterday, but I have not been in a long time. I bought a couple new church outfits!

19. Ever go to camp? Burnt Cabin & Camp Rock Creek

20. Do you collect anything? Dust

So now I tag Heidi, Lisa, Amy N., and Robin. Have fun!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

hahaha, you will have to see my good laugh. :)

Gena said...

I love Heavenly, too. Thanks for sharing!